YOUNG LEAVES – A SUBTLE MIX IN PANCAKE ROLLS WITH CREAM CHEESE AND SMOKED SALMON
Number of servings
- 1 pack of Young Leaves – Subtle Mix
- 400 g of smoked salmon
- 400 g cream cheese
- a few sprigs of dill
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 150 g of wheat flour
- 300 ml of water (you can use milk)
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- frying oil
- We start by rinsing and draining our Young Leaves – Subtle Mix.
- Then we make pancake batter. Blend all the ingredients in a mixer and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This will make the pancakes more flexible and won’t fall apart. Fry the pancakes in a well-heated pan with a little oil. Then leave them to cool.
- We spread each pancake on a board. Divide all the ingredients so that there is enough for 8 rolls. Spread the pancake with 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese. On top of that we put Young Leaves – Subtle Mix. Place slices of salmon on the leaves, then dill and lemon zest. Finally, add thin slices of cucumber. We wrap a roll tightly. Cut off 2 cm from each end and then cut the whole pancake into 3 cm sections. Place on a plate with the cut side facing upwards.