OPEN SANDWICH WITH BABY SPINACH, RICOTTA, STRAWBERRIES AND NUTS
Number of servings
- ½ pack of baby spinach
- 4 slices of quality wheat sourdough bread
- 150 g of ricotta cheese
- 4-6 ripe strawberries
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- seeds from half a pomegranate
- 4 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 crushed butter cookie
- Wash and dry the young spinach thoroughly. You can gently chop
- Cover the slices of bread with ricotta cheese, add some honey and pomegranate seeds.
- Put spinach leaves on top, then sliced strawberries and chopped walnuts. To finish off, sprinkle with honey, pomegranate and crushed butter cookie. This sandwich will be great for dinner or afternoon tea on hot summer days.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE