SALAD WITH ROCKOLA AND SPINACH
Number of servings
- 1 pack of spinach
- 1 packet of arugula
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 bunch of parsley
- a few sprigs of dill
- a few sprigs of mint
- a few tablespoons of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Wash and dry the spinach and arugula. Other herbs too. Cut with a sharp knife into half-inch pieces. Now transfer to a bowl.
- Wash asparagus, dry and cut into slices of a few millimeters. Green asparagus can be eaten raw. Alternatively, you can blanch them in boiling water for 30 seconds then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl along with the previously cooked quinoa. It is best to toast the seeds in advance in a dry pan or in the oven. Season and mix. The salad is best after a dozen or so minutes. You can also mix it with another healthy ingredient, such as lentils, small beans or groats.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE