VEGETABLE SALAD WITH CRISPY CELERY
Number of servings
- 1 celery
- 1 pack of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 small apple
- 3 pickled cucumbers
- 1 bunch of chives
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- Wash the celery and cut it into slices. Blanch in salted water for 5 minutes, drain and cool.
- Boil the carrots, parsley and potatoes together with the skin until soft, but not longer. Cool and cut into cubes. Dice the potatoes after peeling them.
- Cut the apple and cucumbers into smaller cubes, and then transfer them to the bowl with the previously cooked ingredients. Add the chopped chives and ¾ of the lamb’s lettuce.
- Place the eggs into boiling water for 10 minutes until hard. Let them cool and then dice.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and then mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a nice bowl and place in the fridge for at least a few hours. Before serving, decorate with lamb’s lettuce.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE