LAMB’S LETTUCE AND PUMPKIN DUMPLINGS WITH LAMB’S LETTUCE AND SUNFLOWER SEED SAUCE
Number of servings
- 1 ½ packets of lamb’s lettuce
- 500 g of baked pumpkin
- 350 g of wheat flour
- 1 yolk
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 100 ml of vegetable broth
- 50 g of roasted sunflower seeds
- 50 g of melted butter
- salt and black pepper to taste
- bread crumbs
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and dry thoroughly. Set aside ⅓ for the dumplings. Transfer the rest to a blender and blend to a smooth mousse. Add sunflower seeds and keep mixing. If the consistency is too thick, add some broth. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pumpkin, e.g. butternut squash or hokkaido, until soft and measure out 500 g of flesh. Transfer to a bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher. Chop the corn salad finely and add to the pumpkin. Beat 1 egg and add flour. Season with a pinch of salt, black pepper and nutmeg. We mix everything for the dough for dumplings. If the dough turns out to be too runny, add a little more flour.
- Make rolls from the dough and cut dumplings. Boil in salted water for 2 minutes until they float to the top and drain. Immediately mix in a bowl with the lamb’s lettuce sauce and serve in a bowl. Drizzle with melted butter.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE