MINI ROMAINE LETTUCE BAKED IN HONEY WITH COD AND CHIPS
Number of servings
- 2 heads of mini romaine lettuce
- 50 ml of oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- spoon of lemon juice
- 2 cod filets
- 50 g clarified butter
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour
- salt and pepper to season
- frozen fries
- Rinse the romaine lettuce and cut into quarters. Place on a baking sheet on baking paper.
- We mix all the ingredients of the salad dressing, spreading it on the lettuce trying to make it reach deep between the leaves.
- Place in the oven preheated to 210 ° C for 10 minutes. Take it out when it is slightly browned on top and soft. Add the sauce that has spilled onto the baking sheet and cover the lettuce with it.
- While the lettuce is baking, prepare the fish and chips. Fry the fries in deep fat according to the instructions on the package or fry homemade potato fries. After frying the fries, drain on a paper towel and add salt.
- Rinse the cod and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with flour. Heat the clarified butter in a pan and fry the cod until golden.
- Lettuce is served on a plate with fish, chips, a bit of mayonnaise, a piece of lemon and parsley.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE