SPAGHETTI WITH ARUCOLA PESTO AND PARMESAN
Number of servings
- 1 pack of arugula
- 50 g grated parmesan or pecorino
- 50 g roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 ml of olive oil
- ⅓ teaspoon of sea salt and black pepper
- 400 g spaghetti noodles
- pangrattato bread crumbs for decoration
- grated parmesan for decoration
- The arugula pesto in this recipe should make 4 servings. Wash the arugula and dry it thoroughly. Chop roughly and transfer to a food chopper (food processor) or blender. We also add olive oil, lemon juice, ground, roasted almonds, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and start chopping to a smooth pesto. However, it should not be too smooth so that small grains of each ingredient are visible.
- Cook the macaroni as advised on the packaging. Add the arugula pesto and freshly cooked pasta to the bowl. Mix thoroughly with a little of the pasta cooking water. Portion the pasta and transfer to plates. Sprinkle with grated pangrattato bread.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE