GREEN SHAKSHUKA WITH CELERY AND SPINACH
Number of servings
- 6 stalks of celery
- 2 packs of spinach
- 100 ml of water
- 50 ml of rapeseed oil
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- juice of half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt and black pepper
- 2 handfuls of arugula and lamb’s lettuce
- a few sprigs of coriander
- 1 long red pepper
- Heat oil In a large pan and fry the diced onion, when it starts to glaze, add the garlic squeezed through a press and the celery sliced thinly. Sauté until the celery softens.
- Then add the cumin, mix and add the spinach in batches. You can add a little water to give the spinach a chance to soften. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper and let it simmer for a while.
- Crack the eggs on top and spread the whites over the sauce, leaving the yolks uncooked. Reduce the heat and let simmer for another 3-4 minutes then take it off the gas. Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced peppers.
- Put a portion on a plate accompanied by slices of red pepper, lamb’s lettuce and arugula.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE
intense in taste