SALAD WITH LAMB’S LETTUCE, SMOKED CHICKEN AND PEARL COUSCOUS
Number of servings
- 1 pack of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 smoked chicken filet or leg
- 200 g Gouda or similar cheese
- 200 – 300 g cooked pearl couscous
- 1 cup of sweetcorn
- 1 bunch of thick chives
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and drain. Cook the pearl couscous according to the instructions on the package and transfer to a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Cut the chicken and cheese into 1 cm cubes. Chop the chives finely and transfer everything together with the lamb’s lettuce, pasta and sweetcorn to a bowl.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing mayonnaise, mustard, juice and zest of lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together. The salad is best eaten fresh.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE