GRILLED ICEBERG LETTUCE WITH OYSTER MUSHROOMS AND YELLOW CHEESE
Number of servings
- 2 iceberg lettuces
- 500g oyster mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Around 2 tablespoons of oil
- 200g of cheese, e.g. Gouda
- 50g grated mature cheese, e.g. Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- fine chives for sprinkling
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the iceberg lettuce.
- Dice the onion and fry it in butter together with the oyster mushrooms. Cut the mushroom’s length ways.
- Grate the yellow cheese on a coarse grater, and the parmesan cheese on the small holes.
- Cut the lettuce in half or thick slices, smear with oil and roast in a pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven with a grill to 220°C. Place the fried oyster mushrooms with onions on the fried side of the lettuce, sprinkle both cheeses on top and put in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve with ketchup and chives.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE