BLT SANDWICH (BACON, LETTUCE, TOMATO) WITHOUT BREAD
Number of servings
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 10 slices of smoked bacon
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 slice of grilled cheese
- oil for frying cheese
- Rinse the iceberg lettuce whole, dry thoroughly and cut into 2 or 4 slices (depending on the size of the head).
- Bake the bacon until crispy in the oven set at 200°C for about 10 minutes.
- Fry the cheese with a little oil or grill it.
- Cut the tomatoes into thick slices and also fry or grill.
- Assemble the sandwich starting with mayonnaise on the bottom, on which we put the capers, put the grilled tomato on the capers, slices of bacon on the tomato, and then grilled cheese. Finally, add a little mayonnaise and capers. Close with a top slice of lettuce or keep as an open sandwich.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE