COLESLAW WITH CONE CABBAGE + CHICKEN SANDWICH
Number of servings
- 1 mini conical cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar to soften the cabbage
- 100 g mayonnaise
- a spoonful of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 8 pieces of fried chicken thighs (boneless)
- burger bun
- Shred the mini conical cabbage with a mandolin or a sharp knife and chop it crosswise to obtain a length of approx. 3-5 cm. Grate the carrots on a coarse mesh. Chop the onion into slices. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with salt and sugar. Mix thoroughly and leave for at least 5-10 minutes. Then rinse under cold water. Then drain thoroughly on a kitchen towel. This process will soften the vegetables and remove excess water.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce together, and then with the cabbage and leave for at least several minutes in the fridge.
- We fry the chicken leg meat the way we like it. Slice the bun, put a few spoons of coleslaw, chicken and another portion of coleslaw. We close the top of the bun.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE