BROCCOLI CUTLETS WITH POTATO PUREE AND SAUERKRAUT SALAD
Number of servings
- 1 broccoli
- 100g corn grits
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of small chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- clarified butter or cooking oil
- egg and breadcrumbs for breading
Mini cone salad sauerkraut
- 1 whole sauerkraut salad or 300-400 g
- 1 carrot
- 4-6 tablespoons of oil
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 500 g potatoes for mashing, culinary type B-C
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 50 ml of warm milk
- salt for salty water
- a pinch of nutmeg and white pepper
- parsley for sprinkling
- 1 pack of lamb’s lettuce
- sour cream
- Cut the broccoli into centimeter cubes. Boil in lightly salted water until soft, about 10-15 minutes, but no longer. Drain and transfer to a blender.
- Boil corn grits in the amount of water corresponding to 2.5 times more than the capacity of the grits in a glass. Pour the groats into cold water and start cooking while stirring. The porridge should be ready after 15 minutes. We cool the groats and put them in a blender.
- Put the cooled groats, 1 egg, finely chopped chives into the food processor and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix to a homogeneous mass. If the consistency is too moist, you can add dry corn grits.
- Form the cutlets and dip them in the beaten egg, then sprinkle them well in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in clarified butter or oil until golden.
- Boil the peeled potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and mash while still warm with a potato masher. Add butter, milk, spices and mash until smooth. Cover with a lid and keep warm.
- We start the sauerkraut cone salad by cutting the cabbage into thin strips. Add grated carrot, parsley, sugar, oil and black pepper and mix. Leave it for at least several minutes.
- Put the dish on a plate. Put a few spoons of puree, next to it add two broccoli cutlets and sauerkraut salad. On the chops, add a spoonful of sour cream and garnish with lamb’s lettuce on the side.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE
intense in taste