YOUNG LEAVES – FRESH MIX SALAD WITH GRILLED WATERMELON AND FETA
Number of servings
- 1 pack of Young Leaves – Fresh Mix
- half a small watermelon
- 1 cube of 200 g feta
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- 5 sprigs of mint
- 5 sprigs of fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons of dried
- 50 ml of oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- We start by rinsing and draining the Young Leaves – Fresh Mix.
- Peel the watermelon with a knife and cut it into triangular slices 1-2 cm thick. Brush with olive oil and grill over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Then put it aside. The watermelon should still be firm.
- Add the whole pack of Young Leaves – Fresh Mix to a large bowl. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the cucumber into cubes then add to the salad. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Then on top we add our feta cut into triangles and grilled watermelon. Watermelon should be lightly salted then drizzle a little olive oil and lemon juice. Finally, add the oregano and mint leaves.
PRODUCTS USED IN RECIPE